Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What can I do to make my very curly hair poofier?

I just got my haircut and my new stylist said that the only way to fix my hair is to cut it all off and start over again. Now that she did that its REALLY short and looks kinda like a boy's cut. If I make it poofier it will look more girly. I've tried flipping my head over and blow-drying it and scrunching it really hard but none of that has worked. Will diffusing it work?





Thanks!What can I do to make my very curly hair poofier?
Yes diffusing it will help. Also if your hair is naturally curly, a good curl definer will help. Curls Rock by Catwalk or Ringlet by Redken are good. Also try a good root boost. Root Boost by Catwalk or Guts by Redken is what I would suggest. And remember, if you got a lot cut off, your hair is in shock right now and won't be very cooperative. Give it a few days to get in the groove of how you want to fix it. Good luck!What can I do to make my very curly hair poofier?
no diffuse blow dry your hair upside down and shake and shuffle your hair
get a fork and hold it real tight and stick it in the wall socket!

No comments:

Post a Comment