Friday, February 10, 2012

What products should I use for my short curly hair?

I have thick short curly hair (2 and half inches), what product could I use to controll the frizzyness, give me a naturual looking curl, and that has strong hold. Should I use any combination of stuff such as shampoos and conditioners? When my hair is wet it seems like it all flows better, if i could just keep it that smooth and in place that would be great. Are any of the redkin male products any good?What products should I use for my short curly hair?
when you are in the shower put lot of conditioner and leave it on for 2 Min and then wash it off. after you are done put a hair towel on .After you are done with changing yourself use L.A hair gel scrunch it up it you want to you can blow dry, but i don't. trust me if it works on my it will work on your!!!What products should I use for my short curly hair?
Read some useful hair care tips and more on this site to help you with it
um.... well im not so sure about male products cuz im a grl, but frizzease, vive pro (for men) shampoo and conditioner works, and oil, also keeps it in place!! dont get regular vegie oil, but there's specialized oil just for that!
When I want to force my hair to be curly and stay that way, I use Pantene Pro-V Ice Shine mousse. It's got fabulous hold, and it keeps my hair curly, even when I sleep on it overnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment