Thursday, February 2, 2012

How to keep straight hair curly?

I want to curl my hair for a formal event Im going to, but I cant afford to have it done professionally. I was wondering what is the best way to curl my hair (I have rollers and a curling iron). Also, how can I keep my silky hair from losing its curl after? Any tips would be helpful!How to keep straight hair curly?
Always curl your hair when it is dirty. Second day hair is the best. Also make sure to spray each strand with hair spray before you us the curling iron. Basically spray then curl. One piece at a time. This will make your hair stay curly longer. Also make sure to lightly spray your hair with hairspray after you are finished styling it. This is the only way I can get my hair to stay otherwise it is a straight as a toothpick.How to keep straight hair curly?
Tips for making straight hair curly



My hairdresser taught me how to curl my hair with my straighteners. This is quicker than using curling tongs.



You will need slim straighteners rather than ones with a really wide plate.



Separate the hair into sections if you want to do a really thorough job. Or you could just do the odd strand for a quirky look.



Take a small strand of hair and clamp on the straighteners, near to your head (not at the end of the hair). Rotate your hand backwards 180 degrees, and point the straigteners slightly towards the ceiling. Run down the hair - keeping your hand/the straighteners at an angle so that the hair curves over the top of the straighteners and at an angle. If you've ever curled ribbon with scissors you'll understand what I mean!



Continue this on the rest of your hair. Practice makes perfect. The trick is not to make the mistake of trying to wrap the hair round the straighteners before clamping down. It's all in the twist.



Spray with a little hairspray (not so much it goes crispy) to make it last longer.



======================================br>


I have straight hair and I always wanted it to be beautiful. I couldn't really do anything with my hair because nothing would work. I tried curling my hair many different ways. I bought many different curling irons and rollers thinking I wasn't using a good enough brand. Then finally I found a solution.While playing with my hair, trying to get away from the usual straightness, I got an idea.

1. Wash your hair. Do not use conditioner(I found out that using conditioner makes my hair soft and to smooth to work with and it doesn't stay curled as long).



2. Blow dry your hair completely dry.



3. Divide your hair into sections. For my hair I divide it by the layers than each layer itself. About 15 to 20 sections.



4. Take a section of hair and wrap it around a curling iron. Leave for about 15 seconds depending on iron.



5. Unroll hair. Your hair should have about one little curl at the bottom.



6. Take the curl and wrap it all the way around two fingers.



7. Attach the hair with a bobby pin to your head.(You might want to keep track of pins so you don't loose any in your hair)



8. Add hair spray to the curled hair.



Continue with the rest of your hair. All of your hair should be pinned up. It should look like that Princess's hair from Star Wars just a bunch of little ones.



9. Wait about one hour before removing pins.



10. Remove all pins from hair starting at the bottom.



11. Once all pins are removed you hair might be stuck to your head and not look so pretty. Dont worry!



12. Run fingers through your hair. Don't be afraid to pull on the curls.



Once done your hair should be soft and curly. It should not feel hard with hair spray. If it does keep running your fingers through it. If some curls need to be fixed because they are sticking out don't use the curling iron. Just take the messed up curl and roll it back up neatly. Add hair spray and let sit a few minutes.



======================================br>


Making straight hair curly so it can last a couple of days is easier than you'd think. Here are my three steps to curlsville!



1. Wash and condition hair. Apply a strong hold hair mousse and dry the hair with a hair dryer using a large flat brush.



2. Once the hair is completly dry you have a choice of tools to make the hair curly. Heated curlers for bigger curls, ringlet tongs for tight ringlets, or a hot brush for wave and body. I'll explain about heated curlers because they are my favorites. Make sure the curlers are completely heated up, they have to be hot. Start at the top of your head and start putting the rollers in securing them with grips. I always make a line going from the front of my head all the to the back. Then I do the sides, this keeps things neat. When they are all in...wait!



3. Last step, once the curlers have started to cool down, usually takes about 10 minutes, take them out one by one, don't pull the curl because the hair still might be warm and it needs to cool down so the curl won't fall out. Once all the curlers are out, it's time for the hairspray. I love gel-spray but a good firm hold hairspray will work just as well. Tip your head upside down and gently comb your fingers through, spray the hairspray all over for a few seconds then lift your head back up. Finally tease the front to how you like it, finish of with a bit more hairspray and you're done!
Well the curlers would leave a stronger curl than the iron, if they are hot curlers. So definitely use those. You need to have clean dry hair with a styling product in it (like gel, mousse), next spray on some aerosol spray before you put in the curlers, let that dry a bit and brush it through , then set it with the curlers and leave them in until they are completely cool, take them out now and style but NEVER brush out the curls they will be gone !! and use more aerosol spray as needed( it is drier and lighter than a pump type spray)Good luck , I suggest you do a practice run before the big day and have fun at your formal!
I doubt youd want to do this, but you could get a short- term perm. Other than that, curl your hair regularly, using either the curlers or the iron (or both) and pull it up in a nice updo. Put a LITTLE hairspray all around,and maybe pour some in a tiny spray bottle to put in your purse in case you need it during the night!



Have fun!!! 鈾?br>


鈽?Me
There are prduct called Chemical hair straightners and this is the best some of them are extremley conditining
Visit a professional hair dresser that can make your hair curly. They know what to use. Bye
Just buy some moose or wrap

No comments:

Post a Comment